Sunday, October 30, 2016

Halloween


I went to my first Halloween party this past Friday at Jill's house. Some of the kids and I dressed in costume. I dressed like Princess Leia. My parents friend, Chris and his mom, made me this sweet doo when I was born. It finally fit and I think I look super fab. 

"Hurry Ted.E.Bear! You're our only hope."

On Saturday we carved pumpkins. I was mortified. I was so excited when we went to pick out pumpkins  last weekend. They are so cute and then.....


Why are you cutting them open! Ahh. What horror. Look at the smile on her face. No remorse. 


I did not care for much and did not want to take part in this vile act. But then...






I came around to the whole idea. 

Along with trick-or-treating for the first time I also went to China. 
Instead of taking a bath I took in culture.  ← ← Dad says if you click that link you can see a behind the scenes video of our life...so exclusive!



Look at how many pandas we saw! Along with fish and other cool lanterns. I have never seen so many lights in my life. 

This week I got to stay up late like a big girl and watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. YOLO right? 




3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Hey, Molly, tell dad his video link is broken...my classes were very disappointed when I showed them your Halloween pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops....they were disappointed in no video...they loved the pics!!!

      Delete
  2. Yeah. I tired fixing it but could not get it going. I will try again this week

    ReplyDelete