Sunday, October 23, 2016

Hey-Ride


I went on my first hay ride this weekend as mom, dad, grandma Kris and I explored a farm that grew vegetables. I have eaten pumpkin-flavored foodsies before but I had no idea that they grew from the ground. The best part was I got to sit up against the hay on the tractor by myself. 
We got a personal tour from the owner of the farm, John Lamm. He was so nice. He even gave me and mom these little pumpkins. Just my size. 


Grandma picked out this one because it looked like a little duck. 


I had fun with grandma this weekend. So much that I did not even nap on Saturday. I stayed up to hang with her. I got kinda cranky towards the end of the day but what are you going to do. 

I wanted to take this pumpkin home. It was the largest one on the farm. Mom said it would not fit in dad's car. 


I was not impressed with this inferior pumpkin after seeing that bigger one. 


The craziest part of this whole farm was I became Molly the train conductor. They had these handles hanging in a room with so many trains. Mr. Lamm let me pull it once and it made the sound of a choo-choo train. When mom wasn't looking I pulled it again. YOLO

By the end of the trip I wanted to start taking photos I tried taking the camera from dad.

Hey pal! if you're going to take my photo so much I need to start getting a modeling fee. Send it to my agent, Bathtime B.


I FINNNNNALLY  got to try Daddy Cakes this weekend. Dad made us all pancakes and mom cut some up for me. I was so happy that I ate them too fast. Maybe next week I can convince them to give me some of that bacon. I'll eat that. 

Another cool thing was I got to try PUFFS! this weekend. Cousin Noah has been raving about these and he says to me, " Moll, You've got to try these puffs. They're aces!" So I did. The best part is they stick to your hand so you can save some for later. 
I can't wait for Halloween. 







No comments:

Post a Comment