Sunday, October 16, 2016

Hall-o-fun!


It started as a normal Friday. Mom picked me up from Jill's and we headed to dad's work. This was my first warning sign. 
We pulled up to dad's work and then we saw him in the middle of the street. He did not get in the car. We then circled around and parked up top. Dad met us at the car and he did not have his camera or work badge. This was my second warning. I was then stripped from my car seat and mom and dad began their work. I had an orange baggie swung over my head. I started to fight but it was too late. As soon as I got my bearings, a small object was placed on my head and strapped under my chin. I was then stapled into my stroller. We approached a staircase. Dad then picked me and the stroller up and walked us down. Unable to see where we were and what was happening I was startled to see MONSTERS! I only know of monsters based on the ones on my father's cereal boxes. We strolled along Main Street seeing dinosaurs, buzz lightyears, princesses and even ghosts. We were lucky pac-man was there to take care of those ghosts. It was then we stopped by the side by the river for fish and chips. The night concluded with me in a pumpkin outfit and my pumpkin jammies. 

I am still getting my costume ready for Halloween but I have to say this was an AWESOME night. If this is what trick or treating is I can't wait. 


My friend Marilyn and Angie stopped by and gave me SO MANY clothes and this new fun saucer. I am able to STAND in it. It's so much fun. I now can dance with mom in the morning. 


I am so happy to play in it. This is me sporting my awesome blue outfit for the game this past Sunday. I was super pumped that the Lions were on TV. So excited that I napped most of the game. I was able to wake to see ANOTHER LIONS VICTORY GOOOOOOOOO LIOOOONNNSSSSS roar!


Dad and I on a lazy Sunday. 


I have a new joke to tell you. 

What is green and purple and comes from the ground? 




Beets Me


No comments:

Post a Comment