Sunday, October 9, 2016

Roly Poly Goalie




 I'm on the move. Once I started to rollover I figured out that the jungle gym is not the only area in the apartment I can get to. Dad was working and I tried to roll to the desk to let him know that the levels on his shadow adjustment were a little much. 


So much so that I have created a fort underneath a table. 



I had a snoozy but fun week with mom. She was so happy that I gave her snuggles on Sunday (Merry Christmas, Mom.) 


On Saturday we played. I got to sit on her shoulders. She would dip me so I would be upside down. One of my favorite things to do is hang upside down. We went CHRISTMAS SHOPPING* this weekend. I was hung upside down in a room full of mirrors. There were so many little babies that looked like me. 

I had the SCARIEST thing happen to me. Tis the season I suppose. While dad and I were looking at Christmas decorations and Mom was checking out, I fell asleep. I was suddenly woken up by a loud screeching sound. I squirmed and moved in dad's arms. I looked around and we were moving UP! There were dresses hanging on boxes. Items piled on top of items. It was like I was in a moving closet. 


Turned out to be a freight elevator. The regular one was out of order. 



Working on my Halloween costume, too much? You're right don't wanna scare the babies. 3-months-old are so uptight.






* No Photos. Sorry. I need to keep this as confidential as possible. I was shopping for cousins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment