Sunday, October 2, 2016

Fun with G-Ma

I had a special visit from Grandma Vickie this week. We had...wait for it......







a lot of fun.

We watched the Lions (lose) on Sunday. It was great to watch them (lose) with so many of my friends. We all dressed up to watch them (lose.)

I started decorating my room for Halloween. I have my costume already picked out and tried it on. I look AWESOME. Like a princess. This is the skeleton in my cool gold frame. I have a few fun pumpkin jammies and pumpkin hats. Grandma got me a new book about black cats. It's a good read if you have the time. 


We decorated the rest of the apartment too. I am not sure why my parents started letting rats and bats into our home. PEST CONTROL, PLEASE! We have hanging candles near my room and a ton of spider web. Spooky right. 

I started to roll all over the place. It is so much easier to get around this way rather than bother my parents to pick me up and place me. I have been playing with this SUPER big blue ball that mom used when she was pregnant with me. 


This is my friend, Willard from church. We are on the same ushering team. I was glad I got a photo with him before he had to bug out for the morning. I help with the collection. Mom holds me and I smile. We make a good team. 


I love singing songs with my dad on our way to Jill's each day. "I've got that sunshine in my mouth and that good soul in my feet." 


This week, mom and I are mouses. Who cut the cheese? 





1 comment:

  1. Well, it certainly looks like you have had a busy busy week Molly. And with such pretty pictures to go along with the story you tell.
    You and Mom sure look a lot alike when you dress up like0 mice! So cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete