Sunday, September 25, 2016

Chicago Style Molly

Whoa what a week.

Although I've been feeling a touch under the weather this week, I mustered up enough energy to head down to Chicago and pal around with cousins Vanessa, Emma, Matt, and Timmy.  They taught me how to PARTAY!

Checked into a hotel with Mom and Dad they weren't kidding about that skyline.

There were SO MANY FANS!!! How mesmerizing.  I think I might love this town. Sigh.














I was introduced to a full belly deli worth of culinary delights. May I present a Chicago classic: The Italian beef. Wait Italian? I thought you said we were in Chicago? Geography is tough.

I'm sure you're wondering...no, mom didn't let me have any off the beef.  Not for my lack of trying. I did get a small piece of the juicy bread and some sweet pepper so I think I've got the flavor profile figured out. 
















Mom and Dad went to Laurie and Brendan's wedding. I guess they wanted "adult time" so I didn't attend. Little did they know I had my own party!! Well, Emma had a birthday party but I was quite the social butterfly. Check out some of these party shots


Pizza? Cake? They know how to treat a (hungry) girl!! I was so pooped at the end of the night I PASSED OUT.

Have you guys ever heard of that new phone thingy clap talk? Wait, sorry I got my words mixed up snap chat? I don't know what this thing is...all I know is


It turned me into a puppy


1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with her, we miss her already! Can't wait for her next Chicago adventure :)

    ReplyDelete