Monday, September 12, 2016

Forward Down the Field!


Dad and I watched our first Lions game together. THEY WON! I was so nervous I couldn't even watch. I had to take a bath to relax. 
My cousin Ryan and I are 1-0 as a Lions fan. 

To celebrate, I had carrots for the first time. I ate the entire bowl. No glasses for me! Here is what it looks like when I eat. I like to alternate between the spoon and my thumb, I'm pretty versatile that way. I am starting to really like this people food they are giving me. 

That feeling when you get to wear jammies all day. HOLLA! (My Dad's friend Laurie taught me that)


We sent photos this week to Grandma Vickie to make her feel better after she went to the doctor's office. Here was one of mom and I. 

The weather is starting to get a little colder outside so I am starting to wear some super-fab jackets. This is also neat because I can start wearing pants again and socks. I like wearing socks now that I can grab my feet. 

I also play the keyboard. These are the only keys I play but I play a mean chopsticks. 

This is what it would look like if I taught a hula class on a cruise ship. 


I am 7-months-old today and I love how much hair I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment