Sunday, September 4, 2016

Paying Respect


This weekend I was able to go to the Vietnam Moving Wall. There was a lot of colorful flags that I got really close to. Smelled like America.  I was able to see a lot of fun things from the Vietnam War era. 


I got close to the propeller of a helicopter. I was told not to touch it but.....



I was able to because I was cute I guess. 

The guys at the helicopter and mom gave us a great idea to take a photo with the helicopter. 


Look at me! I am a helicopter pilot!

Mom and dad thought my hair was getting to long and need a quick cut

Just a little off the top please

I also learned how to drive on Saturday. 


This weekend I was able to spend more time with my great-aunt Jane and great-uncle Ron. They were driving by and wanted to see us. 
















I was told I was about the sam size of this guy. I have not met him but he seems mean. I tried to make the same face as he did. 


Mom was able to stroll me around and get a good look at the flags. I had a great time. 

This weekend, I was a little under the weather. I think I have a small cold. My nose is running faster than Usain Bolt (Dad's joke; not mine.) Mom and dad took real good care of me on Sunday. They allowed me to nap a lot and gave me lots of food. I also was able to eat more bananas Sunday.  Dad also gave me a little tomato Sunday from his pizza. I kinda liked it but I wish I could have had the pizza. 

Cowabunga?


No comments:

Post a Comment