Saturday, September 17, 2016

Checkin' out my Town



I went to see Lake Michigan this past Monday with my mom and dad. The waves were so cool to see. It was very windy. It's a good thing when you have hair like me. It was like I was on a glamour photo shoot. Hashbrown Super Fab

I am getting better at standing on my own two feet. Mom still helps me a little bit but I like stamping around. Especially on the grass. It's so soft. 

I am a Daddy's girl. What can I say. Right now, not much. I am a baby. 

This week was HUGE for me. I am now able to roll from my tummy to my back. I am no longer stuck on my stomach as my face plants into the ground. YEAH!!





On Saturday, we went and checked out some super-cool buildings in Milwaukee. It was a lot of fun. I got to ride on dad's stomach for the day. It was such a bumpy ride. 


We fit in a car that looked like a good size for me but not my dad. 



Hands free
There was this super-cool fountain that had some really neat colors. I really liked watching it shoot water UP IN THE AIR. I wish bath time was like this fountain. It looked like treasure.

I am still not sure about these two. 




Dad helps me out with my bottles so I thought it would be kind to help him out too. 


I hulked out this week. I guess eating all those carrots is starting to show results. I was playing in the jungle (Yes, the jungle) and then I SHOOK THE EARTH!






Oh, bother

No comments:

Post a Comment