Monday, November 7, 2016

Turn Back for What?


I had a great week of being a princess. My dad even dressed up for Halloween and we just went about our business before going to Jill's house. 


Mom took me trick-or-treating this past Monday.  I did not go out long but did visit some fun houses and saw some neat costumes. 

Well, since Halloween is over I got to get ready for the next holiday and went to a "friendsgiving" with Mom on Saturday. I got to try turkey and the sweetest potatoes you will ever have in your life. Don't tell mom but I saved some under my chin for a late night snack. I stayed up late on Saturday night to hang with Finn and company. Mom and Dad let me stay up late last week because of some weird clock change. I am a girl who loves her beauty sleep so I did not dig this idea. Especially because Dad wanted to watch the "Snore Series." I don't want to stay up late to watch that. Geez. I stayed up late Saturday which was a bad idea because I had a birthday party to get ready for on Sunday morning.

We had fun at Asher's first birthday party. I got him a sweater. I hope he likes it. 

Thanks to Owen and Micah for helping me sit up for this picture. I am Ok at sitting up but sometimes I just slide and plop on my face like this time when I fell down looking at leaves. 






Because I am getting better at sitting up I got to ditch my stinky car seat this week and ride shotgun in the grocery cart with mom. It was SUCH a different view from first class. 








No comments:

Post a Comment