Sunday, November 13, 2016

Have a Molly Jolly....Christmas?




Hey it's me Molly again, I wanna thank you guys for sticking with me my whole life.  Means a lot.  This past Saturday was a big deal for me...I turned 9-months-old.  Hard to believe I know. 
I was going to have a low key day But then Mom brought me to Germantown and well, they threw me a parade. People lined the streets. Drummers drummed. Pipers piped.


 Secret service Auntie Heather. 



Personal chauffeur Grandma. 

Hype-woman Autumn.


The racing sausages and Bernie even showed up. 





 I gave a speech. 
"Wow.  This is so unexpected. You all put so much work into this. I can't make this about me. This is bigger than me.  Most things are.  Let's focus on something everyone loves um, the holidays? Yes, that's it.  Maybe it's a little early in the season but everyone's so festive and spirits are so high. This should be a Christmas parade instead. Merry Christmas everyone!!" 

That was that.  The day was dedicated to Christmas.  Man does this guy move fast. I couldn't believe that just by the mere mention of Christmas the big man raced down all the way from the pole. I was in shock. 


He was pretty down to earth for being so magical.




No comments:

Post a Comment