Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving


Wow. What a day. If you told me there was an entire day of eating turkey and potatoes I would have said, " Are you outcha'  your mind?!" What a great day. 

It's a good thing I had my bottom teeth come in. Just in time to eat a full plate of food. Dad sprayed whipped cream onto my hands. I did not eat it. It looked like little flowers. Dad, I am not a bunny!

My grandma, grandpa and aunt Erin came to visit for Thanksgiving.  We went for walks each day and I even went shopping. We met Dad for lunch on Friday and I got to sit in a high chair and play at the table while everyone else had soup. 



Don't I look like a little stewardess in this fun shirt? Right this way to coach, sir. Since dad forgot to publish my last blog, Here it is. Double the excitement this week. 


I ate so much food this weekend all I wanted to do was chill. I love this shirt my dad's cousin Katie got me. My parents say it is easier to find me in a crowd incase I get lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment