Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas Time




We brought a tree into our home. I had no idea what my folks were thinking. I see them all the time outside and thought, "They look pretty. Out there!" But those ones don't have lights on them. I even got to help decorate the tree by putting 'dangalies' on it. 



Now that it is getting SO COLD outside, I needed to upgrade my wardrobe. I now wear this super-fab snow suit when I go outside. I went to the Christmas parade in West Bend last Sunday. The best thing in the whole-wide world happened. I was sitting in Riverside Restaurant-visiting my fav, Cathy- I was able to see Santa Claus AGAIN! That's not the best part. I was sitting and bouncing up and down when he rode into town with his REAL reindeer and his sleigh STOPPED! He waved at me. For a long time. He remembered me. The worst part of the parade was having suckers thrown in my face. Suckers? At least make it puffs next time.


First snow of the year. We were playing football. Lucy moved it. 

ARG!









No comments:

Post a Comment