Sunday, December 18, 2016

Snow Bunny



I went out and played in the snow Saturday. It snowed A LOT. I should also clarify. By playing in the snow I mean sitting in the snow and not moving. I am still not sure about this freezing cold fluff that falls from the sky. I mostly can't play too much because I can't move my arms in my snow suit. It's too heavy. 



Let's skip this snow and go inside and enjoy some milk and puffs. My parents even let me try some. It's way too cold for me. I mean it's freezing. My little mouth could not take it. It made my two teeth feel cold. I hate this stuff.  







I was able to spend a lot of time with my second cousins this week. Last Sunday I went to my great-aunt Vanessa and great-uncle Tom's (He insists I call him that) house. I was able to play and have fun and we made funny faces. On Saturday, I went to hang out with the Saleska boys. I get to see them most of the time at Jill's but this time was even more fun. We had fun counting cheerios and Luke even said he would let me stay in his bed if I needed a nap.








I am getting ready to go to Michigan for my very first CHRISTMAS. I have been learning what Christmas really means at church lately. One of my favorite parts is how much singing and dancing everyone does. Here is my head shot and audition tape for the worship band. 




No comments:

Post a Comment