Sunday, January 1, 2017

Holidazed


This past week has been a nightmare. A pink nightmare. 

My parents have been hyping up this thing called Christmas for the past month. I have to admit that I have been getting excited. It sounded so cool. Fun treats, presents, the birth of Jesus and going to Michigan to see all my grandmas and grandpas. I should mention that when I signed up for this whole Christmas thing that I am not good with large groups. In fact they terrify me. I saw so many people this weekend that, fun fact, are a fan of my blog, I PANICKED. I cried and I cried and would not let mom or dad out of my sight. The only one who could hold me was aunt Heather. I was so scared to see everyone. 

This is what it would look like if grandma, grandpa, cousin Noah and I were a totem pole. 
I did get used to the idea of ripping the paper off some pretty cool toys and clothes. To be honest I like the paper more I can tear it, crumble it, eat it or simply throw it at dad. 



I did get used to Izzo being on the floor. He even licked me once. I needed a wipe right away. 
I got this cute baby doll from Santa Claus for Christmas. I have not named her yet. What should her name be? Leave me your suggestion in the comments. 

Look at this cool hat cousin Autumn got for me to wear. She was not there for Christmas and that made me kinda sad. I was really looking forward to some girl cousin time. 


Mom and dad let me stay up until 8:45 P.M. on New Years Eve. We went to church and then we came home and par-tayed. My New Year's resolutions are to walk, talk and maybe try hot dogs.  I am currently reading a book about hot dogs. I hear it's a taste sensation. 

3 comments:

  1. OK, it's too soon after New Years Eve to be incredibly creative but you could call the Doll "Molly 2". (Somebody has GOT to do better than this. C'mon people!) It's only fair that a little girl as cute as Molly (and so photogenic too - Must be the genes!) has a cute doll with a cute name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name suggestions from The Dearings:
    Ryan: Gah la la bah13 303
    Matthew: Moana or Hengdu
    Leah: Cutiepie or Cutey Que
    Erika: Bethany
    Matt: Princess or KiaKia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions. I think we should go with Ryan's suggestion since that is the closest that Molly can pronounce right now.

    ReplyDelete