Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mo11y-Months-Old


I turned 11-months-old this past week. Here is an update on what my likes and dislikes are since I am almost the big O.N.E.

Likes
-Walking when anyone holds my hands.
- Eating tons of food. 
- Taking piles of things and throwing them around. 
- Throwing things off my highchair and onto the ground. 
- Putting things in my mouth that my 'rents say are not food. 
- Checking my investments to ensure they are diversified. 
- Dancing with mom in the mirror. 
- Love playing peak-a-boo. 
- Checking the strength of my new teeth by biting and ripping things a part. 
- Taking bathroom selfies with mom. 
Dislikes
- Bedtime. 
- The boogieman/boogiemen.
- Bottles.
- Sitting up on my own. 
- Waiting on food. 
- Baby doll. 
- Having my hair did. Unless I have something to play with.
- Learning sign language. 

This weekend I got to hang with grandma and aunt Erin. They came for a baby shower that I did not go to. I hung with my dad and cousin John.  I am starting to like hanging out with people that are not my mom and dad. It takes a moment for me to realize that they are not burglars.  



I got to see my cousin Asher, James and Candice this weekend. We played with blocks and had books read to us. Uncle Tom was impressed with how nice we took a photo...ummm Uncle Tom, we have two photo pros right here!! Asher and myself.  It was great to catch up over lunch. 


I am excited about my new coat. Look at me try and fly like a bird. 







No comments:

Post a Comment