Sunday, January 29, 2017

Relaxed Weekend


I cough cough had a tough weekend of not feeling well. I took lots of medicine* and had lots of snuggle time with my mom and dad this weekend. That is how sick I was. I even snuggled with my mom and dad on Saturday and Sunday. My parents keep telling me that I am getting teeth in. I already have two. I like these two. How many more am I going to get?

*I know you guys snuck the medicine into my food. I KNOW IT

Mom and I sent a message to my friend, Clara Ray. Mom reads me stories of Clara from time to time and we pray for her. I hope that she feels better. It sounds like she is a lot more sick than I. I hope she feels better so maybe we can see each other and play.

I am working on my hair for my birthday party. Good start so far?


I know my party is far away for a lot of people so if you can't make it, don't sweat it. You can send me a letter. I will open them when I turn 18. Maybe there will be flying cars by then.


Molly Ehlke
N82W13262 Fond du Lac Avenue 
Apartment 7
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051




No comments:

Post a Comment