Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Dentist


This week I had my two little buds (haha get it?) checked out at the dentist. I had Dr. Bell look over my mouth. Great news, no cavities!  I wish my folks would have told me we were going. I would have liked to hit a little mouth wash, I just ate a whole thing of squash before. Yuckcity (Pop. Me) 
Speaking of meeting new people in the medical field; I met Dr. Erika D this past week. It was your typical gals night-- dinner, drinks, (next round of milk on me gals!) Came home and tried out bath bombs and gossiped. She told me little Leah D has the same book about Pigeon finding a hot dog, can you believe it?!?! Small world. 

I have had lots of dinner with ladies lately. I spent some girl time over Christmas vaca with Alicea. My dad's friend's wife. She is way cooler than Jeff or at least that is what my dad says a lot. 


Dad and I are excited to watch the Lions in the playoffs* this year. Wow! playoffs the first year I have been a fan of this team. Is this what it's like every year? If so, sign me up!

*Editors Note. Molly did not stay up to watch the game and watch the Lions lose. She still doesn't know and it will be explained to her when she is 18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment