Monday, December 12, 2016

A right of Passghetti

There's a certain time in your life when you know you're at a new stage.  Like when you first find your feet, or when dad's hiding behind his hands for peek - a - boo you know deep down, he's not really gone forever.

I've come to a milestone that all enjoy at some point-- passghetti.

It was just a normal day I had no idea by that evening I'd be in my diaper slurping up one noodle after another.  I thought it was strange when mom put me in my height chair in nothing but my diaper and a headband but who knows maybe this is the new thing??





Then she gave me my tray covered in weird little worms with sauce on it!! I proceeded cautiously.  One bite-- ok I'm alright

Then dad brought out his camera....wait a minute. Are you two playing a trick on me?  Am I on one of those not-so-hidden camera shows??  I'll just sit her and play it cool for a while.  So much so that mom and dad won't think I like this new dinner.




Maybe I'll just play with it a little.  I like how this sauce moves around.



 Perhaps just one more taste.




I LOVE PASSGHETTI!!!


Oh yeah, and I can clap pretty good now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment