Sunday, November 20, 2016

A Whole New World

WaZ Up!

As my boy Luda would say, "Stand Up!" I learned how to pull myself up this week. Mom and dad will give me their hands and I muster all the strength I have and pull myself off my back and onto my butt. It was then that I recalled one of my favorite songs from Aladdin.  The world looks so different when I am able to stand on my own two feet. I am learning on how to take baby steps. I can kick my legs out and move forward when I have mom and dad with me. When I stand too long I get scared and fall over. 


It has been a week of learning fun new things. In the bath this week I had a mini catastrophe. I was playing with my fun friend, the squeaky butterfly. He then slipped from my hands after I gave him a good squeak. He can't swim and started DROWNING!. 

He cried out, " Molly, for the love of God, save yourself. Don't worry about me. "

I said, "Not on my watch." 

 I saw squeaky butterfly was swept under the seat by the tide created by the whale faucet. I acted quickly by moving the chair with one arm. Dad was surprised. I was surprised. Where did this sudden strength come from?  It was then I saw SB. I grabbed him and he was OK. 

This brings me to my next accomplishment. I learned how to clap this week. Mom and dad were doing it so much after I finished a meal that I started to do it as well. Now I control when everyone claps in the room. 


Who's ready for the snow!






No comments:

Post a Comment