Monday, May 30, 2016

Sitters


I am starting with a new sitter this week. I have had some much fun with Karen and Cathy. They also are fun to see. I am going to miss spending time with them. Hopefully we will get to hang out soon. I loved hanging out with Bella, Lauren and Jake. They always took care of me and made me feel special. I tried to tell them but I just cried instead. It is the only noise I really know how to make right now!


This week I got to see Aunt Kelly again. I was excited to see her. I was a little cranky because it was near my bedtime. 


I have been transitioning to my big-girl bed in my own room. I HATE IT!

1) I am not a big girl. I am a little girl. The littlest of girls. 
2) It is way too scary in my own bedroom. For All I know, there could be monsters!
3) My parents are not with me. I need them. 


Some nights I just need my mom and dad with me. 



I went to my first parade today. I liked the clown that was there. I got scared when the stupid baseball team threw gum at me. I don't know how to catch?! This is my going out hat. #Adorbs I have been told I look like a totally different baby with a hat on.

No Hair, Don't care!









No comments:

Post a Comment