Monday, May 16, 2016

Adventures in Cathy-sitting




I love spending time with my friend Cathy each week. She gave me a really awesome new style this week. I personally like the pig tails. I think they give me a more older and dignified look. We spend so much time together. I always smile when I see her. We spend a lot of time outside in the garden. I love spending time with the Downs family. They make me feel so special. #girlfriendsforlife

I got to travel to Michigan again this past week. I slept all the way there and all the way back. I only woke up maybe once because the smell of Indiana woke me. I met my great-grandmother Judy this weekend. She is super nice. I really like her. 




I had my first night away from Mom and Dad this weekend- about time to cut the cord, guys. I was a little scared but I had a lot of great company. I spent time with uncle Ryan, aunt Kayleigh, aunt Erin, Alex and grandma. I also met my dad's uncle Keith and aunt Kim. Uncle Keith made me an awesome toy box. I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY WITH IT!!!

 They kept calling this guy S-Ski. It was awesome to meet him. I did not even cry when he held me. As a thank you, I spit up on him.

Like a princess do. 

I turned 3-months-old this past week. My interests are smiling, having books read to me, naps and outdoors. My dislikes are messing my pants and crying. 


I also went outside when it was snowing out-what the what. I got some in my hair. I was happy to be a part of my parent's anniversary picture. Thanks to grandpa John for taking our picture. We don't get many with just the three of us. 


I love my folks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment