Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mimic


I have been learning to copy other people's facial expressions. My favorite is sticking out my tongue at people. It is kinda silly. I started to learn how to smile and I am trying to talk to everyone too. I like to make a lot of noises when Dad and I ride to my favorite babysitter's house. I sometimes will just sit and talk to myself if no one else is listening to me.

This is Dad and I dancing today. We are so silly sometimes. He is just lucky I did not get sick on him. 

This is the photo mom and I sent Dad on Friday before he left us for a few days. 













I had fun with mom this weekend. I am excited to treat her to an awesome first Mother's Day this weekend. Dad and I are cooking up something cool.

 I met Kayla. She walked with me and my mom at the March of Dimes. I guess a lot of people wanted to hear all about me. It was a rainy day so I did not want to stay outside too long.

I met my new fun Friday babysitter this week, Karen. She is SO nice. I like hanging out with her a lot. I was a tad embarrassed that I was so gassy all day but hey " I lika the spicy meatball."

I look forward to an exciting week with the Downs family and Karen and maybe even-special guest like this week- Cameron. I have so many new friends.

 See you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment