Monday, May 23, 2016

A week of Happiness



I have had such a fun week. I like smiling and giggling. I love spending time with Cathy and the Downs family Every time I see Cathy I always smile (And mess my pants but that is not something I like to admit to.) I also have enjoyed more time with Karen on Fridays. She is so much fun. TGIFwK (Thank God it's Friday with Karen.)

This week I got a new toy from Willard from church. He is a great friend of my parents. My mom and I went to the farmers market and Mr. Peters' rummage sale. My mom bought me this xylophone. I am still learning how to play it.  
I got to play with the Saleska boys last night. 

They said they are going to teach how to wrestle. I CAN'T WAIT! My mom said I have to wait until I learn how to walk. Get real, Mom! Tara and I spent time outside. I really like spending time with her. 


I am getting ready for another daddy-daughter day. Dad and I had so much fun last week. It was a day of naps and giggling. I needed to take a day off after riding in the horrible car seat for seven hours last Sunday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment