Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day


I had a great Mother's Day with the best mom in the whole wide world. Dad and I took her to church, lunch, Shalom Wildlife Zoo, rented a movie and made dinner. Mom and dad also had ice cream. 

My mom always smiles with me. Even when I cry or poop all over things. She smiles and holds me and tells me everything is going to be alright. 

I know we have been through a lot already. I know I do not make all nights easy but she is still always there with a smile. She is so polite to everyone. I really hope I can be like her one day when I grow up. 
I like when she gives me hugs when I am scared. 
I like when she knows I am hungry. 
I like when she tells jokes and I giggle. Giggling is my favorite with mom. 
Side note from mom: I feel pretty darn lucky I've got these two in my life too. 

Dad always says that I have a tremendous role model in my mother. I think he is right because she is everything I have always wanted and is my best friend. I love you, mom. Happy Mother's Day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment