Monday, June 6, 2016

Sleep Sheep


I have had a week. 

Do you ever have those weeks where you just want to sleep? That is what I want to do! I have been sleeping more during the day and still a lot at night in my big girl room. 

This past week, I started with my new sitter. Her name is Jill and she smiles a lot. I like her. The Saleska boys were all there to keep me safe and introduce me to my new friends. We play outside a lot. I think it is going to be a fun summer once I am able to move.

I got to spend some one-on-one time with mom and dad on different days. 



On Monday, I got to go to financial ministry with dad. We counted the money given as an offering from the church members. I was a good girl for two of the three hours. It was OK. There were a lot of nice ladies that loved picking me up and showing me what a ceiling fan was. This is me next to the coin counter. It made a lot of fun noises. 

On Sunday, I got to hang with mom. We had a super chill day. We enjoyed a nice walk and I got to play with a few new toys that- apparently- have been in my room this whole time! This, right, is Ted E. TheBear. He is my new friend. I also like his little boots. He said I can wear them one day when they fit me. I have been snuggling with a Detroit Lions bear and blanket lately. I like chewing on it until I fall asleep.







This weekend we are traveling to Chicago to see cousin Vanessa, Matt, Emma and Timmy. It's Emma's graduation. I am so excited for you. Maybe this time when you hold me I won't cry immediately.









I hear I am going to be meeting a lot of people this weekend including my great-grandma Pat! Woah. I have heard so much about her. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!! Miss Molly will get lots of hugs and snuggles! Maybe even some from someone other than me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!! Miss Molly will get lots of hugs and snuggles! Maybe even some from someone other than me....

    ReplyDelete