Monday, June 20, 2016

Control


I tried something new this week. Water dripping off of a glass. My parents would not let me try beer but they did say that when I am older I could try apple juice. I like playing with water. Bath times are my favorite. I like kicking my legs and splashing a little. Dad always gets water in my eyes and ears. What a doofus.  Dad, I am not aquawoman!

This week, I had a surprise visit from Grandma Vickie. We tried to crawl. She is a little better at it then me. I had a lot of fun with her. She watched me on Friday while my folks were away at work. Thanks for visiting. I know we will get to spend more time together in like two weeks. Hashbrown Girls Weekend!

Here are some fun images of me having a blasty blast this past week. 

I am starting to get better at keeping my head up. Only for a little bit and then I cry.  I mean, it's pretty hard to do. I am unsure on how my parents dance like this. 


This is my new favorite friend. His name is blanketbear. I love hugging this guy. He is my first Detroit Lion item that I have not spit up on. As you can see, we are pretty good buds. We hang out in my play place jungle and enjoy naps while on walks. The world is our oyster. 

 Mom and Dad say when I stick out my tongue that I am happy. I guess this is what it looks like when I am happy.



I don't wear hats often but I like this one. I mostly don't wear them because I am some awesome locks. I do like wearing my shades. They make it easier to sleep on sunny days. 

I also wanted to wish my uncle Tacobody a happy birthday. I can't wait to hang out with you for a second or two this weekend. 


Sunday was Dad's Day. We had a lot of fun. It was SO hot out. I had a hard time keeping my cool and staying cool (haha fun word joke.)

Mom and I got him some cool socks and I helped make him this tie.


Mom was scared that the paint would stick to my foot and she was going to be unable to wash it off before Dad got home. We were going to tell him that I learned to walk an accidentally stepped in bird droppings. Now that I know he likes ties I am going to get him one every year. 


Love you, Dad. 





No comments:

Post a Comment