Sunday, June 12, 2016

Family


I met my third great-grandma this weekend. (Grandma Carol, Where you at?!) It was great. She was so great to spend time with. I traveled to Chicago to celebrate Emma's graduation and I met so MUCH family. 

This is Timmy. He loved holding me and helped me get to sleep. 


There was even a waiting line to hold me. I enjoyed meeting so many of my second cousins. I can't wait until I am ld enough to play with them. They seemed to be having a lot of fun. 








This is Sophi. She held me for a little bit too. 



This past Monday I got to sleep in. Not only sleep in but sleep in my parent's bed. I slept for three hours. It was great. I was so rested that Dad and I had a wonderful daddy-daughter day. 

This is a new toy I started playing with. It's awesome. It makes a lot of fun instrument sounds and it plays music with lights!!! Thanks aunt Erin. Maybe you can stop by and we can start a band. We could call it the "Princess Pair" or "Molly and the Maybes" or MA/EL (Like AC/DC but with our initials.) 


Mom reads me bedtime stories each night and then holds my hands and says the Lord's Prayer each night before I got to bed. Sunday night, we read about a girl named Molly who had a muffin shop. How cool is that. I hope I can have a muffin shop one day. Then, a book has already be written about me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment