Sunday, June 26, 2016

Food




I tried food for the first time. I HATED IT. My parents get great looking food all the time and what they give me is a rice mix?! I tried to like it, I really did. I just did not like it this time. I heard we are going to try it again today. In this photo I was pretending to be a silly Dracula. What do you think?

 Mom did her best. She gave me some on an awesome spoon. It was Ok. I am going to keep trying this rice. My dad likes eating rice on Mondays for lunch.









I am not use to a spoon yet. I am still getting use to something that is not a bottle. I had a doctor's appointment this past week and he said I may be getting ready for some new things like this spoon and water. I had a small bottle of water for the first time. It was so hot this past week. I got to try rice and water this week. I liked the water and I am still not sold on this rice.





As I said, I had a doctor's appointment this past week. Doc said I am growing great. Everything is looking great. My parents tricked me into shots again. I couldn't give two diapers about shots. As punishment, I did not smile at them for a whole day. TAKE THAT, MEANIES!!

On Saturday, Dad taught me how to change an alternator. We finished working on mom's car Saturday morning. I went to the hardware store and hung out in front of the car. He then moved me away from the car before he started it. He was afraid it may explode and wanted to protect the future of the family. I proceeded to drool and cry as he then taught me the victory dance after it worked.



I got to celebrate my uncle's birthday when he came to visit. He has a lot of beard. 


Because I am growing so much I get to try on some new awesome clothes. Don't I look fab in this? 

I am also entered in this awesome contest. Vote for me so I can become a STAR and win money for college or something. 

https://www.facebook.com/ALDI.USA/app/451684954848385?brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=view-gallery,for-KqiNUlnyR_s,chk-577100253c25d





No comments:

Post a Comment