Monday, July 4, 2016

Summerfest


I went to my first concert. It was the Blue Oyster Cult. I crowd surfed (kinda) for the first time. It was great. I can see why people like doing this. Grandma Ehlke, Dad and I toured around Summerfest while mom worked on Saturday. I had fun at every stop except one. 

We stopped to see a magician. I liked him. He seemed great until he started a riot. Everyone in the small circle watching this man began screaming. I was terrified. I started crying and we left. I don't think I am ready for street illusions. 

I had fun with Grandma this week. Even when she pretended to fall backwards into Lake Michigan. We hung out a lot this weekend. It was great seeing her for a quick trip. Best part is I will see her in about two weeks. Yaaaaaa!!
Here are some other fun photos from my first trip to Summerfest. 


A few photos with mom and grandma at Summerfest. We also took a family photo I was not happy about. 

I decided I like to wear hoods this week. I mean, I know I have some awesome hair going on but on a windy day this outfit sure does the trick. 




No comments:

Post a Comment