Sunday, July 24, 2016

Wedding

This weekend I was able to attend a wedding reception for my dad's cousin Heather. It was so great to meet her this weekend. We both wore pretty dresses.


 Me and the bride. How lucky.












I met my dad's aunt Keri. I was glad to spend some time. 

Dad's uncle Keith seems to be checking out my do. I know fab right?

Great-grandma Judy and I. 

I keep making one of my favorite noises "ma ma ma" and mom gets pretty excited.  I'm not sure why I don't even know what I'm saying!! Buh is a cool noise too. 

I keep working on my skillz-- like rolling over. My arm always gets stuck underneath me, silly arm.  Perfection takes practice. 


Izzy and I did not get off on the right foot. He would bark and I would cry. I would cry and he would bark. 
 I got to hang with cousin Noah this week. He told me he had a secret. He whispered in my ear," I love you." I can't wait to walk so we can play. He has so much fun at grandma and grandpa's house.
Hey cousin, want to share what's in that cup? 




No comments:

Post a Comment