Sunday, July 17, 2016

Baseball Hall of Famer


This weekend I accomplished one one my dreams as I was inducted into the MLB Baseball Hall of Fame. It's an extreme honor to be inducted. I was happy to have my parents on hand.  This is especially special since they both have been inducted as well.




Like I said, This has been my dream since I was only 2-months-old. It is great to see this dream of three months come true. Below are some photos of career highlights.

















 Here is Mom and I competing in the racing sausage event. We came from behind to finish in fourth.

Here is when Dad and I accidentally injured the entire Milwaukee Brewers after I hit a home run. 

I turned 5-months-old this past week as well. What a week. 


How's my hair look? Good? Mom thinks it looks good. We got to hang on Saturday. I tried rice cereal again this week. I started to like it. I was able to eat some of it. I guess that is what happens when you get old. You start liking mush food.

I also got to try playing in the pool for the first time at the YMCA. As you can see here, I take water safety very serious. I loved my bathing suit but this is the only time I get to wear it. I already grew out of it. That's OK. I heard it's bathing suit season soon anyways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment