Monday, July 11, 2016

Roadside


I got to stop at one of my favorite places so far. Dad said he has never stopped at one until I was born. I guess he was just waiting for me or something. I love the roadside oasis stops on our way to Michigan. They have everything a girl could want. Bedazzled hats, fun crane games with stuffed animals, good smells and fun people. I can't wait until I am older so I can play in the little children area. They have some fun things I could climb. 

Like I said, I went to Michigan this past weekend. I had such a great time hanging with my aunt Heather, Grandma Vickie and cousin Autumn. She is so cool. I know we are going to be the best of buds. All she wanted to do was hold me. 

I also got to hang with great-grandma and great grandpa Limber. I met my mom's uncle Steve and saw Grandpa. We had a great time. 

Here is great-grandma and I. Check it. I did not cry this time when I saw her. I suppose I am beginning to mature a tad with my old age. We held hands for fun. 




















I was suppose to wear this on my drive to Michigan but I drooled all over it. Can you blame a girl when you see a bottle of milk coming your way? Because I had to change I cried. I really wanted to look fly for my ride home.


Here is my turtle outfit. Dad dressed me for our daddy-daughter day. I turn 5-months-old today. 

Feelin'
I'm
Very
Ehlke


No comments:

Post a Comment