Monday, April 4, 2016

An Adventurous Week



I met a lot of people this week. I had time with Aunt Kelly, Cathy and the Downs family, Cousin Vanessa and her family and my grandma's friend Kerry. So many people are excited to meet me and love seeing my hair. Why do my parents insist on putting hats on me? 
I really enjoy meeting so many people. My parents say I am heading to a wonderful place named Michigan soon. There I will get to meet so many people that know my parents. 

I went to my second birthday party yesterday. I tried to sing happy birthday but it sounded more like I was crying for two hours. I got Alexander a toy truck. I hope he liked it. I wonder what being 1-year-old feels like?

I have a feeling I will be seeing this kid a lot. Happy Birthday, Alexander!













This is going to be a big week for me. I am getting ready for my baptism this Sunday! Wow, talk about adulting hard. 

My grandpas and grandmas, cousins and aunts and uncles are all coming. I am so excited to meet all of them. Our church is going to record it. My dad is working on getting the information out to all of my great-grandparents so they can watch too!

My dad is working today. He gets to go to the Brewers. I wanted to go to but mom said no. I guess I cried too much yesterday. That is OK. 

Go Baseball!!


No comments:

Post a Comment