Monday, April 11, 2016

Baptized





 This weekend was crazy. I was baptized into the Lord's family at my church home. Everyone was so excited to welcome me into the family. I was able to wear this pretty headband. I liked my dress that I wore. It was so white. 









 Me, my folks and grandparents.


Me and my aunts and uncles and sleeping cousin. 





 Cousin Vanessa with her godchild Erin who is my godparent. I met cousin Jenna this weekend. She is so nice. I like her. The over the shoulder view







I met cousin Jenna this weekend. She was so nice. I can't wait until we can hang out more. 




I had so much fun meeting so many people this weekend. 


Mom and I after the baptism. She said I did not cry all that much during church which was great.

 My cousin Noah giving me a kiss. I think we are going to be buds. 














I would have added more but I wanted to cry all day instead of write :(

No comments:

Post a Comment