Sunday, April 17, 2016

I Cried



A poem by Molly.

I am Molly.

Molly I am.

I do not like smiling but crying,
said Molly I am.

I like crying.

Crying on a rock.

Crying with my socks.

Crying while the door is locked.

Do you like to cry here or there?

I would like crying here or there,
I would cry anywhere.

Do you cry in your house?
Do you cry with a mouse?

Yes, I cry in my house even while I wear my jammies with a mouse.

I cry when my parents leave me alone,
because they cannot stand my tone.

But sometimes when I look at them,
they smile and laugh and I begin!

I need not cry all the time,
I do it just for this small rhyme.





1 comment:

  1. She's so precious! Can't wait to meet you Molly. I heard you're going to a take a trip to Grand Rapids to meet some of the people who Love you so much! It should be a great time for you and you even get to travel to another State! Have Fun!!

    ReplyDelete