Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter


 Happy Easter. My parents decided dressing me like a bunny was a good idea. I liked it for five minutes.








I even -for the first time- got a visit from the Easter Bunny!!! I was so surprised to see my basket when I woke up. How did the Easter bunny know that is exactly what I wanted? So cool. I can not have the chocolate yet but I don't think I am missing too much. 



I had so much fun with grandpa this past week. We played a lot. He was so much fun and made so many funny noises. He even took me to Good Friday service. I guess I understand why they call it Good Friday because I had a good Friday with my grandpa. 



















I got to spend a lot of time with my mom. She took me to Easter service so we could go see dad. I love hearing all the fun music at church. I met a lot of people that like my hair.  I try to sing along with the music but when I do mom takes me out of the chapel. What gives :(


Maybe it's because I make this face. 

I will catch up with you all next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment