Monday, March 14, 2016

1-Month Adventures

I realized Mickey Mouse is kinda scary.


I turned 1-month old this past Saturday. My parents took me to my first baseball park. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Dad says he will take me to a game when I am 2-months old. My mom said no after seeing this photo. 

http://patch.com/georgia/marietta/icymi-dad-saves-son-flying-bat-braves-spring-training-game-0

Here are a few fun pictures we took after we had lunch. 




Next Wall of Honor player. Just callin' my shot. 



 I received some fun mail this past week. Members of the St. John's School-where I go to Church- sent me and my parents letters. How adorbs. I can't wait to meet some of these people and say thank you. 


Today is this first day Mom goes back to work. I will be staying with my dad and Grandma Vickie. Dad says we can listen to her on the radio this afternoon if I start to miss her a lot. http://www.b933fm.com/melissa-jordan/


I have a doctor appointment at 3:30 p.m. today. I will know how well I am growing. I am excited to go to the doctor for an expected visit unlike the last few times. 

Here is my 1-month photo. See you next week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment