Monday, March 21, 2016

Family Time

I met my cousin Autumn this week. She and my aunt came and saw me this weekend. We had a lot of fun. I can't wait until I can move so we can have more fun. I got to meet and have fun with all of my mom's intermediate family this week. 







 My aunt Heather is the best. She held me a lot this weekend. We had a lot of fun this weekend. She is so nice to me.

My cousin and aunt. I was so happy to meet them. 

I got to go to my first birthday party this weekend. Owen, Luke and Micah had an awesome birthday. I met so many people. They were all so nice to me even though I had a lot of bathroom breaks and naps.  I like them all and am glad we will be friends for a long time. I hope they had a great birthday because I had fun at their party. I even got a sweet party gift. I was given a sweet sailer outfit for coming. I think I will go set sailing in the bathtub first and see where that takes me. 

Ahoy, whale faucet!


I also got to me my grandpa this weekend. He will be staying with us this weekend. My mom seems excited he is here too. 

I am excited for a new fun week. My mom has an appointment with the doctor today. Haha it's not me this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment