Monday, March 7, 2016

I hate the Snot Sucker


This week has been tough. Saturday night I got the sniffles. So bad that mom and dad thought I had trouble breathing. They called a nurse and she suggested I go to the hospital. We went to the hospital and left early Sunday morning. The nurse had the guts to say I had gained weight! Needless to say I went on a strict milk diet afterwards. It turns out I just have a little congestion going on. Dad says I sound like a duck when I cry and that makes me cry more but I do like sounding like a duck. 

Anytime I sneeze, my parents get the snot sucker and cram it in my nose. If anything comes out my mom begins to dry-heave. 


I had some fun this week too. Grandma came to visit and it was so much fun. 
I got to meet so many people this week. Cathy and Lauren Downs came to visit. So did Angie Mueller, Molly Herbolsheimer and Christine Loeber. I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS!!
They brought my parents some great food.

Yesterday my mom got so much sleep. While she was sleeping, dad and I watched a movie and I fell asleep on his chest. I feel asleep holding his thumb. He tried to reach for some water with that hand and I squeezed it hard and pulled it back to his chest near his heart. Hashbrown Love My Pops!

This Friday I will be one-month old. Woah. I will let you know how it goes next Monday. See you on the flippity-flip. 






1 comment:

  1. Dear sweet Molly,
    This is your Aunt Sue. We have not had the opportunity to meet yet. I'm sorry you do not like the snot sucker. I LOVED the snot sucker! Okay, to be fair, I did not use the snot sucker on myself. I used it on your two cousins; Sam & Niko. I used it ALL the time on Sam and just loved it. I was sorry that Niko wasn't as snotty as Sam because I enjoyed this apparatus so much. When I see you, I promise not to use it on you. Hope to meet you soon..
    Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete