Monday, February 29, 2016

Just Mom and Dad



I had a lot of fun with my mom and dad this week. I am starting to really enjoy sleep especially on this fun couch. I now sleep most of the day as I am trying to get bigger. Mom said I did a really good job on Sunday of being a good girl. Jokes on her because I still messed my pants.




This week, I went and visited where my dad works. My mom said that if dad is not home it's because of work. I pretended to be my dad's boss. I told him his photos lack creativity and that his color balance is inconsistent. He then cried with me. Father-Daughter moments ;)









I went to three church services on Sunday. My parents helped out with multiple services. I even got to spend some time with Aunt Vanessa. She took me for walks and held me a long time. It was fun.  I only cried once during the service. I thought that was pretty good. I really enjoy the music and fun colored windows. It's one of my favorite spots to go. 


This week it will just be mom and me for a few days. I heard Grandma Kris is coming over too. I guess my cousin Noah moved away and she needed her baby fix.
















Cousin Noah


 I am going to catch some Zs and listen to some fun music. I will catch up with you next week. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of mommy and Molly :) Thanks for checking in, Molly! You're an angel baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture of mommy and Molly :) Thanks for checking in, Molly! You're an angel baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Molly, Glad to hear you got to have fun with your Mom & Dad this week! I bet you gave them many moments to cherish as well. Look forward to hearing from you next week! Much Love to you and your Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete