Monday, February 22, 2016

Hi It's Me


Hi everyone!!

My name is Molly Alice Ehlke. At least that is what is said in my direction when I start to cry. My dad gave me his old blog since he said no one liked it anymore and that I am especially cute so that should help page views.

I was born on Friday, Feb. 12, 2016 at 9:07 p.m. It was not a fun day.

I was taken the the intensive care unit shortly after being born. Mommy had to have a c-section because I would not turn my face in the right direction. The stress got to me and I um... had an accident before being born. The doctors pulled me out and I was a very blue color. I was trying to impress my dad since I heard he liked the Detroit Lions so much. The doctors said I had a heart beat the entire time but they had to help me start breathing on my own. After this, I started crying and it is now my favorite hobby.

Dad placed my head next to mom and we both cried for a moment before I was taken away for tests. My parents were not too pleased because I guess I failed them. In my defense I did not have much time to study.

Dad stayed with me while I had blood taken from me and then when went to check on mom.  I got to see them again around midnight- breaking curfew- for my first meal. I LOVED IT.

The time at the hospital was long. I met a lot of fun nurses. We finally went home Monday night. I was allowed to leave before mom. Dad and I joked that we were going to go home before her. She did not like that joke.

I was able to spend a lot of time with my  grandmas last week.



Grandma Vickie came for a weekend and we had fun snuggle time on the couch.












Grandma Kris came and we also had fun snuggles on the couch. 


 Last night we watched the Disneyland 60 anniversary. I want to go there so bad. Dad said I am not tall enough for any of the rides. I try growing when I stretch but no luck.
















Mom and dad say I can write each Monday if I have been good. I will talk to you next week.  

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world Miss Molly! I'm sorry you had a rough start. You're a super strong, beautiful little girl!! I see a very fun trip to Disneyworld in your future when you get older!! I look forward Molly's Monday Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! What a cute, clever and witty little girl already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the family sweet Molly Alice!! You are an angel baby :)

    ReplyDelete