Sunday, August 7, 2016

Squashing the Rumors






I tried actual food this week. At first, I thought it tasted like terrible milk.  After I had a few spoons of the squash I began to like it. Mom and dad made silly noises and they TRICKED ME on opening my mouth and making me smile. Mom apologized for tricking me and dad kept doing it. I could not decide if I wanted more food or my fingers.



I am excited to try new foods. Perhaps a fruit next. 


Speaking of things I put in my mouth; how about feet. I just started discovering these wonderful appendages. 

I have been really enjoying my bath time. I love splashing in the water and drying off in my fun towel with a whale on the hood. 




This is Bathtime Bunny. I only hang with Bathtime Bunny after my baths. I am also working on sitting up. Here, I kinda fell head first into Bathtime B. It's OK. We ended up just rubbing noises. I pretended to be a pig and Bathtime B pretended to be a bunny. 

I turn 6-months-old this week. Time to be fabulous. 







1 comment:

  1. Molly, Don't worry about the tricks your mom and dad are playing on you at this tender age. You have plenty of time to turn the tables on them.

    ReplyDelete