Sunday, August 14, 2016

6-Months-Old



I got to play with bubbles this week since I am 6-months-old now. It was a lot of fun. 

 One landed on my head. I didn't know how to feel about it.


I decided that I wanted to be happy. 

I tried my hardest to pop as many as I could. The wind kept taking them away from me. After I saw the bubbles get pushed away I started playing with the grass. That stayed in place. 


This was me watching clouds.  As you can see I look MUCH older now. 

Speaking of being older; I now can sit up a little bit. I can turn over on my belly and hold myself up. What I haven't been able to figure out is how to move once I get in this position. I usually just fall on my face and cry. 


I do love getting zurberts from my dad and pretending I am lounging in a hot tub. Not pictured is my martini glass of milk. 




I still have little grumpus attacks. For those that do not know: a grumpus is someone that is feeling grumpy. I have a small bout of grumpus every so often. This was on the morning of my 6-month-old birthday. I guess I was just sad on where the time went.  


I went to the Wisconsin State Fair this weekend to see me mom at work. It was a lot of fun. My parents even had milk except their milk was colored. 


I still love hanging out with my folks. They are my best friends*

*Except for BlanketBear, Ellen, Ted E. TheBear, Chewable Keys, Books, my feet, most bottles and Bathtime Bunny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment