Sunday, August 21, 2016

Ahoy! From first shipmate Molly!

I went to Michigan this weekend to hang out with grandma Vickie.




We had a lot of fun. This is my new buddy named Grandma Duck. 
To get to grandma and other family members I rode on a boat for the first time. 


I think I got a little sea sick on the lake. I just could not help myself from throwing up more than I usually do. I also did not want to go to sleep even though it was my bed time. I mean, would you if it was your first time cruising on water? I never fall asleep in the bath so why would I this time. 


I was a little nervous at first like -- Jesus please help me.



Then I kinda calmed down. It was nice to look at all the water and contemplate the big stuff in life like when will I get to try ice cream and where exactly do people go before they peek a boo.


There was a group of guys that rode bicycles that sat by us.  They were nice and didn't care when I cried and kept my mind off the waves. 

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE TORNADO!!
We went to a wedding and all the sudden we had to leave because it was raining and there was loud sirens and we had to hang out in grandma's basement and the power was out forEVER. We didn't take any photos because obviously safety is more important than selfies.





I went to a strange restaurant with crackers and barrels with Aunt Heather. Right now I'm thinking, is there milk in there?

































Here is the dress I wore to the wedding. I know it is kinda of white and only the bride is suppose to wear white but what can I say; I was hopeful to find Mr. Right that day.


 I had a near-death experience as I was put in this chair. How did people live past 1983? Between dinosaurs and these chairs it must have been a rough one. As you can see, I am very concerned about standing up. 




I am really starting to like having my hair out of my face. The girls at Jill's house gave me this fresh look when it was really hot out this week.  I had some great time with Dad outside it was hot but we were cool. 



Also....


Don't tell dad I took his hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment