Sunday, February 12, 2017

First Birthday Party


I had my first birthday party. It was the bomb.com. So many of my friends and family came to our church to celebrate. They were so happy I made it a whole year. My buddies Luke and Micah came along with: my cousins Autumn and Noah, my uncles Scott with his girlfriend, Bethany, uncle Ryan, my grandmas Vickie and Kris and grandpas John and Terry, aunt Vicki and uncle Rick, Emma, Timmy and cousin Vanessa and Matt, Jenna and Tom, aunt Erin and her boyfriend Alex. They gave me so many cool gifts. I even got gifts from great-grandma Judy and aunt Vanessa and uncle Tom. 

I received some way-cool clothes and toys. Some neat blocks and this really cool chalk board highlighting my first year. 


Here are some of the photos from my party. 

 Saying hello to everyone 

 A small taste of the cake mom made for me. 

 One of my cakes held by my grandma Vickie 

 My cousin Autumn was not too thrilled with my eating habits on Saturday. 


 Dad! What is happening with all these cameras?

 Good luck trying to convince me that green beans are good. 

 Getting cleaned off by my grandpa and mom. How embarrassing to have this happen in front of my guests. 

 I had a great time with Timmy. It's always great to see him......












until I sneeze on him


They have been at so many of my events this past year. What great friends. 

This is our album cover. 


Me with grandpa, grandma, mom and cousin Autumn. 



Just for the record; they (my parents) were eating food that day too. They just didn't have a thousand photos taken of them eating. What's the big deal? Have you not had cake before? Geez!

The after-party was just as cool. We went to the hotel that grandma and grandpa Ehlke were staying at and there was the BIGGEST bath tub I have ever seen. So big that everyone was able to get in it at once. I did not want to leave. I had so much fun swimming with everyone.  



Thanks to everyone that made me feel super-special for my birthday. Thanks for Tom and aunt Vicki sharing their birthday with my party. 






I tried raisins this week too. They were ok. 

1 comment:

  1. Luke and Micah had a ride to the party :) Their mom, Tara joined us too! Don't worry Tara, I remembered you were there ;) Happy first birthday, Molly!

    ReplyDelete