Sunday, April 30, 2017

Guess Who's Back...Back again...





Welcome back true believers!

I am writing to you a wiser, older and new baby; one featuring not a tooth but teeth.  I find pleasures in the simple things like wrapping paper rolls and burps. 

I write you to tell the tale of my week with father. After the week, we are on such good terms, I now call him de-de.

The week started as any other until that fateful Tuesday night. I was placed in my jammies and then suddenly in my car seat. As we journeyed to Michigan, I suddenly fell asleep after drinking more than enough milk.  I awoke at grandma Vickie's home dazed and out of sorts. I was pleased to see that my faithful friend, nighttime owl, came to sing us all sounds of lullaby. 

A weekend at grandma's house is nothing new. I was pleased to see my grandpa, aunt Heather, Corey and cousin Autumn. Along with the usual cast of characters, I was able to see ALL of my Limber side of the family. 

It was then that things started to get strange.......You might say Stranger Things occurred from then on. 

*Dad got me in the car and got me ready to go. It was only then I noticed mom was missing in our vessel. SHE STAYED AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE! I cried myself into a furry until I passed out in the car. 
I awoke at grandma and grandpa Ehlke's home. Oh, thank goodness! I was afraid I was being taken to the orphanage where they found Elf.

I had a good few days. I found Thor's hammer in cousin Noah's toy chest. I was wondering if Thor was missing it. My 'rents told me that his broke. I really had a good time hanging out with grandma, grandpa, uncle Ryan, aunt Kayleigh and cousin Noah. 








I got to see Noah's new room and toys. He even showed me his cool new moves!
I got to meet a ton of new people and some I've known for some time. The list includes: S-Ski, I had a tea party with Leah D and met her brothers, I played at a playground with the Lawrence duo and spent an evening with the Hengesbachs.













Uncle Ryan, cousin Noah, dad and I went to the D for a day. We got to see where the Tigers and Lions are. Here all this time I thought it was Africa and Asia but it actually is Detroit. 


I was wondering why he wore his soft bowl on his head?

Speaking of the Lions, I made their website this last week! My dad said this is the one time he has felt pride at such a level.  #OnePride That's what that means, right?



The best part of the day was eating CONEY DOGS FOR THE FIRST TIME!



I didn't try any of the actual hot dogs because mom said those were the devil's food. The chili and onions were great. 

Dad did a photo shoot with me one evening when the sun was setting. This girl loves being super-fab. We were in the yard of grandma and grandpa Ehlke's house but mom thought we were in a magical forest. 






The Easter Bunny visited grandma and grandpa Ehlke's home. It left me some fun new snacks, a ball that I can bounce 75 feet in the air! and a cool new outfit. 


I tried on this cowboy's hat while walking around the mall looking for a birthday gift for mom. Speaking of mom.....


She came back!!! It was perfect timing as it was her birthday. 

I was getting nervous because I was not sure if I was going to see her and I don't really know how to use a phone yet to make a quick call or send a funny and congratulatory text message. 




Where dad had gotten mom some awesome gifts for her birthday, I have been working on one for her for some time now.....




Until next time, everyone.

- MollE

*Editor's note. There is a LARGE discrepancy on the actual events that happened when dad and I left grandma Vickie's. Dad claims I was awake and Mom claims I was sleeping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment